Thursday, March 02, 2006

Recovery and busyness...

Sorry, I won't say why but just sorry. Anyhow, I am better, I am feeling fully recovered and I have been for the best part of 2 weeks, about a week after I came back to work. Lets see, February was alright. Too busy and slightly pressured, but I made it through with a smile on my face for most of the time.

Filming has been interesting this month. It's been a project that everyone wants to see and a gag reel that I am tempted to sell but it's going to have to wait until word alive to have the full effect. Working on something funny has been an interesting challenge. Coining universal comfy Christian humour is by no means easy as I have learnt to my shame before. Its a good job I am supervised.

I really need to go now, I haven't made it out the office on time for a little while and my bosses are writing to us Relay folk telling us we're not having enough time off!

Todays Thought...

Authenticity - What is it? Please somebody tell me!

3 Comments:

At 12:21 pm, Blogger Sean Clokey said...

Glad your better phil. You an send the video to me after Word Alive as i wont be going. Take care big man, and sorry about the rugby.

 
At 4:47 pm, Anonymous Paul said...

lol, "universal comfy Christian humour" you should use that as a tag line on the DVD.

I drive everybody mad with this artical, The Steeple & The Gargoyle, I've been going on about it for years now, but to me it explains the wonder of what comedy can be. (the first few paragraphs are the best)

I think authenticity is a lot like integrity, valueing truth over security.

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger Curt said...

hey boyo

well, off the top of my head...

authenticity-undisputed credibility; The quality or condition of being authentic, trustworthy, or genuine.

Well Phil, I was away at the new Cu leader training weekend just there, and there were some amzing promotional videos. The one with the world animation, Cu history and big Tim (field director) was pure Hollywood. And the Forum one was spot on too.

Whovere is responsible for these needs a hearty pat on the back. Well done to you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home