Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Its all about taking the easy way out for me...

Life slowed down a little, probably a good thing cause it gives me more time to think. On the odd occasion is massively constructive, shame about the rest of the time. So recently I have been playing pool till silly [4] o'clock in the morning with Andy, a fellow Relay worker in Nottingham. If anyone wants a game I now feel well enough practiced. Playing a little earlier is preferable, unless you wish to peel my limp form off the table when it gets past my bedtime. Nottingham is a genius place I am loving the place. I have been to Church there more in the last three weeks than anywhere else. Thank-God for the weekend...

...Is it Saturday or is it Sunday, to be honest I'm not sure...
...There's a Sabbath in there somewhere, so why don't we try Yom Kippur!

Brian Houston - We Don't Need Religion

As a compromise I am glad we made it both days!

Todays Thought....

"It's all about taking the easy way out for me I suppose". Discuss.

Todays Helpful Advice...

Cheese is a well-spring of happiness.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Blogger Hannah said...

Good to see you back to your cheese-loving self phil!

Nottingham!? what happened to leicester, i thought you were living in leicester! or am i being really silly and theyre actually really close...

I met brian housten at Greenbelt a couple of years ago [or at least i think it was the same one...] and he was really, really grumpy. it was about midnight and the stewards wouldnt let him out of the gate he wanted to leave from and so he shouted at them in a very strong irish accent and drove off ... ah greenbelt, its wierd and wonderful :D

 
At 10:01 pm, Anonymous Paul said...

phil you are very strange, I'm so proud. much love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home