Friday, September 30, 2005

Coming out of my cage...

Well its been a little while so time for that much loved update. I love Relay - I never thought I would say it and I guess lots of people never thought they would hear me say it, but its great. For anyone new to all this that's my 'job' virtually 'workin 9 to 5 trying to make a living'. Actually I don't make anything its a volunteer position. I would like to thank all my sponsors, the extraordinary generous people at Sunnyside Church for enabling me to have such a opportunity. Provided I keep up my exquisite food taste in 8p ASDA noodles I am going to have a fairly reasonable year.

So life is generally is generally on plateau, few more things to settle up before the routine gets fixed. Got to get out of the Christian bubble before it bursts. It could get a little too big to survive. Climbing is fun I might try my hand at that but other suggestions I am also open to. I was asked to do belly dancing the other day by somebody at work. I am sure stuff like that wouldn't happen in any sane organization.

Todays Thought....

Cat and Dog Theology

A dog says: "You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, You must be God."

A cat says: "You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, I must be God."

Which one are you?

Todays Helpful Advice...

Do not bow before glass tumblers. They are a vicious foe!

6 Comments:

At 3:34 pm, Blogger Rach said...

Good dog and cat analogy. As a dog lover, I side with them. If you want an alternative to noodles I can cook chicken and you are always welcome :)

Rach

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger Rach said...

Good dog and cat analogy. As a dog lover, I side with them. If you want an alternative to noodles I can cook chicken and you are always welcome :)

Rach

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Little Mo said...

I love Relay too.

Excellent.

 
At 10:57 pm, Blogger thebluefish said...

Oo. Time for a little we-love-relay blogging... hurray!

Cat/Dog is a helpful illustration isn't it! Glad to hear you're doing well Phil.

dave

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Nathan said...

Yo Phil. It's Nathan B. Glad to see you blog too. Not only do I also blog, but I also love Relay. Yeehah. Unpredictably I like the cat/dog thing as well. I'm just one big copycat of everyone elses comments. Or is that copydog...?

 
At 3:46 pm, Blogger rf said...

I'm not a Relay worker, but can I join in with the 'I love Relay' effort? In my experience, Relay workers are generally awesome peeps! :) I think I'm a dog . . . no, I really do. Must see someone about that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home